1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

HR-34 Pink Screen

Discussion in 'DIRECTV General Discussion' started by vthokies1996, Aug 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vthokies1996

vthokies1996 Legend

Oct 6, 2008
    It seems that since my HR34 received the update containing Pandora, whenever I turn on the DVR, the screen is pink. It's definitely not the tv. I have no issues with my Blu-ray player. When the TV and DVR are turned on the screen is all pink with no sound. If I change channels, everything corrects itself.

Anyone else experience this? Anyone know how to fix? I tried restarting the HR34 from the menu but it didn't correct the problem. This never happened before we had the software with Pandora and started shortly after that update.

Thanks

2. carlsbad_bolt_fan

carlsbad_bolt_fan Icon

May 18, 2004
    Carlsbad, CA
  3. Scott Kocourek

Scott Kocourek DIRECTV A-Team

Jun 13, 2009
    Let's continue the discussion at the link provided.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.