1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HR20-100 HELP - guide categories not showing up

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Tips and Resources' started by holyboot, Sep 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. holyboot

holyboot New Member

Aug 19, 2007
    I just got a HR20-100 installed and when I hit Guide, the only category that comes up is "All Channels". On my other receiver (H20) I get a list of categories (Movies, Sports, HD, etc...) when I hit guide and I'd like to get this on the HR20 as well. I've looked through the setup options and can't find anything that will help. Is this just how the HR20 behaves or is something hosed (or am I missing something obvious)?

I've searched on this and other forums, as well as a google search and came up with nothing, anyone have any ideas?

2. medic4jc7

medic4jc7 Guest

May 22, 2007
    Same thing happended to me after the last upgrade. So I did the famous red button reboot. The guides showd up again. But i had to do my favs list again.

3. marksman

marksman Godfather

Dec 23, 2006
    Yeah that happened to me yesterday when I was installing new units. I think it has something to do with the guide refeeding. You could try a reboot, but it just started showing up here after a while.

4. holyboot

holyboot New Member

Aug 19, 2007

That fixed it, many thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.