1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HR20-100 Recording same show twice in one day

Discussion in 'DIRECTV HD DVR/Receiver Discussion' started by CTatay, Jul 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CTatay

CTatay Cool Member

Apr 5, 2007
    Ok on ESPN HD yesterday started a show called College Football Live. It comes on Monday through Friday at 3:30 pm and 7:30 pm. I have it set only to record first runs but for some reason it records the 3:30 show which is the first run and then the 7:30 show which is exactly the same show it recorded at 3:30. I'm just curious as to why it would record the same show twice in a day when I have it set to do first runs only. Thanks for any responses.

2. hilmar2k

hilmar2k Hall Of Fame

Mar 18, 2007
    Must have been an issue with the guide data.

3. Michael D'Angelo

Michael D'Angelo Lifetime Achiever

Oct 20, 2006
    Because for some reason on shows like that and NFL Live the guide never really show it as a repeat. What you need to do is set a manual recording for ESPN HD Monday to Friday from 3:30 to 4:00 and that will take care of it.

If you don't know how to do it press menu-->help & settings-->scheduler-->manual and then you set it up in there.

4. CTatay

CTatay Cool Member

Apr 5, 2007
    Ahh I see, thanks. I figured it was something like that. It makes sense. I will manual record now. Thanks alot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.