1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HR20-100 Search

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Tips and Resources' started by AVPhan, Sep 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AVPhan

AVPhan AllStar

Jun 22, 2006
    is so bad......

All I need is the Search for all NFL in HD and not able to find a way. I tried all possible combination I can think of.

Anyone got a trick ?

2. AVPhan

AVPhan AllStar

Jun 22, 2006
    No one searches for NFL ST in HD ?

3. BuffaloDenny

BuffaloDenny Icon

Mar 19, 2007
    There's a sticky under the programming thread that gives the week by week listings for NFLST.

As far as search goes, the best I can come up with is to hit guide, hit menu, select category sort. Then select sports, select football, and it gives you all the upcoming football programs, including all the games. You will have to wade through some garbage and multiple repeated information, but it's the best I have found so far to find upcoming games, especially college. It will usually have the HD designation if it's being offered.

4. AVPhan

AVPhan AllStar

Jun 22, 2006
    Thanks.

One more item that supports my opinion that it is a piece of crap.

Since I can not search (any combination I can think of) for NFL ST in HDTV, I ended up having to search for " " (blank) and Sports/Football. With the wonderful bug of not having ability to filter channels, I got a ridiculous list and then the list only shows 5 items, takes forever to scroll (even with using green button) to Sunday.

In the middle of that, the machine automatically re-performed the search and then went back to the beginning of the list.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.