1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HR20 performes scheduled recording even when GUI Locked up.

Discussion in 'DIRECTV HD DVR/Receiver Discussion' started by Blurayfan, Oct 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blurayfan

Blurayfan Hall Of Fame

Nov 16, 2005
    Illinois
    Last night while trying to play Criminals Minds from MPEG4 CBS local unit froze at the very start of playback and became completely unresponsive. I decided not to reboot because I also had a scheduled recording for the CSI: NY which followed this recoding, LED recording indicator went on and off at the appropriate time. When the recording indicator went out I finally rebooted. MYVOD list shows the HR20 did record the entire program that was on during the lockup.

2. hasan

hasan Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2006
    Ogden, IA
    Fantastic! Did you actually try to view the recording or just take it as ok because it's in the MYVOD list?

3. Blurayfan

Blurayfan Hall Of Fame

Nov 16, 2005
    Illinois
    I did play it and the entire program was there.

4. dervari

dervari Icon

Dec 1, 2005
    Were you able to play the Criminal Minds episode that caused the lockup? Also, did you notice if it had a negative time at the beginning of the status bar on the bottom?

5. Blurayfan

Blurayfan Hall Of Fame

Nov 16, 2005
    Illinois
    The Crminal Minds episode was unplayable was forced to delete. The time bar showed the correct details.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.