1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HR20 - problem with HD Channel

Discussion in 'DIRECTV HD DVR/Receiver Discussion' started by jackm, Feb 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jackm

jackm Mentor

Apr 22, 2005
    I just installed the HR20 yesterday and downloaded the latest software. The problem I'm having on several of the HD channels that I subscribe to - I am getting a message - this program is not available in our area.....I have reset the machine several times...Hope someone might have a suggestion as to what is going on...and - everytime I re-set the machine - some of the channels I wasn't able to get - I then can get - and one's I had - are giving me the not available message. Thanks for the help.

2. wmschultz

wmschultz DBSTalk Club Member DBSTalk Club

Jul 18, 2006
    Can you provide your setup?

Multiswitches, dish, number of receivers and what channels this is occurring on?

3. fancydancy

fancydancy Legend

Nov 29, 2005
    That would make sense on Channel 95 or 97 if D* is showing an HD game for a different RSN, or on 70 if you don't get HBO ... what channels are you seeing this for? It changing between reboots is definitely strange though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.