1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HR20 Shipping Delay?

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Installation/MDU Discussion' started by Rebelde, Sep 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rebelde

Rebelde Cool Member

Sep 8, 2006
    :mad: I ordered two HR20's last friday, one is an upgrade and it requires a tech to come set it up, which i don't know why because they could just mail it to me and i'll install it but whatever, i got him coming oct 10th... the other one is a replacement for my existing HR20 which is defective (this next one will be my Third one) and they tell me that it's still in "backorder" and they don't know when it's going to ship out due to a high demand.. i mean, this was supposed to be a 2-3 day delivery. I've gotten a lot of credits form D* already but i'm left with just one hr10 receiver... this is not good for my NFL ST. Anyone have the same problem or know how long they are taking to get shipped out? i'm in Los Angeles area

2. litzdog911

litzdog911 Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2004
    Mill Creek, WA
    I've heard that the first batch has sold out with additional units coming in a couple of weeks.

3. litzdog911

litzdog911 Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2004
    Mill Creek, WA
  4. Rebelde

Rebelde Cool Member

Sep 8, 2006
    great thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.