1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

HR20 Virginia

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Installation/MDU Discussion' started by giden, Sep 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. giden

giden AllStar

Sep 13, 2006
    After several calls to retention and waiting on hold (listening to bad music) for over 20 mins. I was assured that my order for the new HD-DVR box was on schedule (with 5lnb dish) for 9/20. Because I am a lease customer, I was promised all of this at no charge. We'll see. The *D retention rep verified that my local installer had the HR20 and it will be here next week. Also, in my area (65mi NW DC) I SHOULD get all local channels in HD. Man oh man I hope so, it was the reason I (& my wife allowed:) ) spent the money on this VISIO 42" HD tv in the first place! Crossing my fingers in the valley....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.