1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

HR21 and Twonky

Discussion in 'DIRECTV HD DVR/Receiver Discussion' started by mbhelfman, Dec 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mbhelfman

mbhelfman Legend

Feb 24, 2007
    Does anyone have Twonky (4.4.2) working with the HR21? Photos work, but when I play Music, it's muted. It does show up with the music note next to the names of the songs. Yes, I install the MP3 -> LPCM transcoding plug-in....I just upgraded from an HR20 to an HR21. It was working GREAT on the HR20....

2. mbhelfman

mbhelfman Legend

Feb 24, 2007
    All, this is not a Twonky Issue. I tried WMP11 and I got the same results. I then turned OFF dolby digital and then it started working. I am hooked up to an Onkyo Receiver 607 through HDMI passthrough. Does anyone have the HR21 working with streaming? If so, do you have Dolby Digital off or on?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.