1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HR22-100 problem

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Installation/MDU Discussion' started by VPOMS, Dec 29, 2008.

1. VPOMS

VPOMS New Member

Dec 21, 2008
    I removed my HR20-700 and replaced it with HR22-100 from Costco. I activated it with DirecTV and everything is working fine, except my international programming. International channel is still working fine with all other receivers I have (4 total: two HR20-700, one H20-700 and one D11). The new HR22 is not able to tune to channel 2140 (international) I reset is multiple times and spend about an hour on the phone with DirecTV without resolution. I hooked it up exactly the same way I had HR20 hooked up, as a matter of fact, I re-connected old HR20 and was able to get my international channel without any problems. Re-connected HR22, and no international program again.
    What could be the problem? I would appreciate any help.

2. webby_s

webby_s Hall Of Fame

Jan 11, 2008
    :welcome_s:balloons: Welcome to the board. I know someone will be around to help you. Sorry I can not. But there are very knowledgeable people around that will hopefully resolve your loss of international channels on the HR22.

3. samrs

samrs MANC

May 30, 2004
    Flat Branch, NC
    When you set up your HR22-100 it gave choices for dish type. Default is slimeline5, the user would need to select slimline 5 + 95 if that's what they have installed. Redoing dish setup might fix your problem.

4. VPOMS

VPOMS New Member

Dec 21, 2008
    Thank you for your help. Selecting correct dish configuration plus 95 degrees, solved the problem. To bad none of the seven or eight CSRs at DirecTV new how to solve the problem.