1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

HR34 Updates

Discussion in 'DIRECTV HD DVR/Receiver Discussion' started by bigalpo, Sep 12, 2012.

1. bigalpo

bigalpo New Member

Dec 20, 2006
    Is there any way to force the HR34 to get the latest update. Mine was installed on 8/30 and that's the latest update I got, but I still dont have Pandora and I've heard others have an update with Pandora.

2. Scott Kocourek

Scott Kocourek Well-Known Member

Jun 13, 2009
  3. Bosox07

Bosox07 AllStar

Feb 2, 2008
    My guess is you have 0582 and a menu reset should bring up pandora.

4. webby_s

webby_s Hall Of Fame

Jan 11, 2008
    If you do download the CE "just" for special features don't you dare tell anyone on these boards, a flame war will start and you will get pushed right out of the CE family faster then you can say boo.

Just a warning, seen it many times

But all in all you will enjoy the CE program they are a good bunch of people, just a little testy when it comes to that.

5. bigalpo

bigalpo New Member

Dec 20, 2006
    I'm not very talkative..................just ask my wife!!!! Thanks for the info. :lol:

6. Drucifer

Drucifer New Member

Feb 12, 2009
    NY Hudson...
    The current HR34 NR software is 0x0582

Make sure Internet Connection is activated. Then do a Menu/Reset.