1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Hr34 vod download slow?

Discussion in 'DIRECTV HD DVR/Receiver Discussion' started by jford951, Sep 23, 2012.

1. jford951

jford951 Godfather

Oct 6, 2008
    I have an hr34 and was trying to download a 1 hour show on and at 5 hours later it is only at 50% downloaded. I have Comcast blast service 30/6 service and have no service issues on any thing else speed test have always been 36/6. Looking for idea please?

2. dpeters11

dpeters11 Hall Of Fame

May 30, 2007
    Cincinnati
    A few hours ago they said they were working on speed issues with streaming and directv.com. Could be related to that.

3. jford951

jford951 Godfather

Oct 6, 2008
    Well I just started it on our hr22 and it is already downloading much faster and the hr34 is still trying to finish