1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

HR44-200 Picture in Picture

Discussion in 'DIRECTV HD DVR/Receiver Discussion' started by Jeones, Aug 21, 2013.

1. Jeones

Jeones Cool Member

Nov 7, 2007
    Hello,

I just had a HR44-200 installed and it came with a small manual. For Picture in Picture it says to press the Dash button but all I get is a message about it being connected. How get Picture in Picture to work?

Thanks

2. peds48

peds48 DIRECTV A-Team DBSTalk Club

Jan 10, 2008
    NY
    press the INFO button and tab all the way to the right to PIP and select ON. do the same to move the PIP to the corners or side by side

3. NR4P

NR4P Dad

Jan 15, 2007
    Sunny Florida
    And press Down Arrow to switch between windows. You are the second person that I read about with the incorrect dash instructions.

4. peds48

peds48 DIRECTV A-Team DBSTalk Club

Jan 10, 2008
    NY
    Yup, but make sure to press DOWN arrow AFTER starting PIP, otherwise you will activate DoublePlay