1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

ht23/700 history not cleaning up

Discussion in 'DIRECTV HD DVR/Receiver Discussion' started by Jaminjer, Jul 27, 2010.

1. Jaminjer

Jaminjer New Member

Nov 11, 2008
    In my history it keeps/shows all the shows I have cancelled and deleted. I have keep till I delete. I reset the box last night but still shows everything in history. Is there a way to clean up the history?
    Thanks

2. RunnerFL

RunnerFL DIRECTV A-Team

Jan 4, 2006
    The only way to clear your history would be to "Reset Everything". This removes your Series Links and recordings as well as all your preferences.

There's no harm in something showing in your history. Unless it's something your "significant other" wouldn't approve of. :D

3. Jaminjer

Jaminjer New Member

Nov 11, 2008
    lol, i dont care if she sees, but it is a pain to look through a whole bunch of deleted and canceled to find the stuff we have kept.

4. RunnerFL

RunnerFL DIRECTV A-Team

Jan 4, 2006
    You shouldn't have to look thru deleted and canceled recordings to find the ones you still have, they are still in your playlist. Just hit "list" on your remote.

5. Jaminjer

Jaminjer New Member

Nov 11, 2008
    I will have to try that when I get home. I am new new direct and still learning my way around.
    thanks