1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

I ADMIT IT!!!I LOWERED MYSELF & WENT TO SEE IT....

Discussion in 'The Movies' started by jrjcd, Apr 30, 2002.

1. jrjcd

jrjcd Arcane Movie Trivia King DBSTalk Gold Club

Apr 23, 2002
    ...Jason X....oh, i am soooo ashamed, but as bad as it was, it had some pretty nifty gags in it(esp the return to Camp Crystal Lake at the end was worth the price of admission!!!!)- i know, i know-i shouldn't watch flicks(can't really call this an honest to goodness "film")like this-it impunes my morals and subjegates my intellegence...

btw-roughly one third of the cast of Andromeda appears in this...

:eek: :blush: :blush: :blush: :hi: :ewww: :ewww: :ewww:

2. Mark Holtz

Mark Holtz Day Sleeper DBSTalk Club

Mar 23, 2002
    Sacramento, CA
    So, when will they have Friday the 13th: Part XI-Jason goes straight to video?

3. gcutler

gcutler Hall Of Fame

Mar 23, 2002
    Who else besides Lexa Doig from Andromeda was is in it?

I don't plan to see it, so tell us what was sooo cool about returning to the original camp ground?

4. John Corn

John Corn Hall Of Fame

Mar 21, 2002
    Saw it this past weekend. I thought it was fairly well done. Where the old Friday movies had a lean towards camp (however unintentioanlly), this one placed tongue firmly in cheek and let the in-jokes fly!

Very entertaining. I will buy it when it comes out...if for no other reason, than for the scene with the co-ed's in the sleeping bags. Priceless!

5. Mark Lamutt

Mark Lamutt Your Neighborhood Liasion

Mar 23, 2002
    Hey John - how about making use of the spoiler tag and describing the aforementioned scene! :D

6. John Corn

John Corn Hall Of Fame

Mar 21, 2002
    You've got to be kidding me, I doubt that I spoiled much. :confused:

7. Mark Lamutt

Mark Lamutt Your Neighborhood Liasion

Mar 23, 2002
    :blush: No, no, no - my bad. I didn't mean that you had spoiled the scene. I meant that I wanted you to use the spoiler tag to greatly expound on all aspects of that scene in great detail. Sorry buddy! :D

8. John Corn

John Corn Hall Of Fame

Mar 21, 2002
    :lol: .......I got ya.

9. jrjcd

jrjcd Arcane Movie Trivia King DBSTalk Gold Club

Apr 23, 2002
    lisa ryder-the beka valentine character in andromeda-plays the robert girl...

and the coed scene is worth the price of admission-to be honest, it would not sound like much written out, because a lot has to do with jason's physical reaction to them...