1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I left Dish months ago. DTV!!!

Discussion in 'General DISH™ Discussion' started by calgary2800, Feb 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. calgary2800

calgary2800 Godfather

Aug 26, 2006
    I left Dish in Early October 10 when they had the Fox Sports Dispute. I left for DTV. I am thrilled with DTV. They have 3 3d channels, Multi Room DVR which is a godsend if you have tried it and offer MLB and NFL packages.

So unless you are in a contract, love the DVR or are addicted to Dish's good international channels why are you still with Dish. I was with Dish for 4 years prior and DTV is now priced neck and neck with Dish unless you take into account cheaper international packages.

I am not trying to be a fanboy but DTV ( edit Directv) is much better than Dish.

2. SayWhat?

SayWhat? Know Nothing

Jun 6, 2009

In your opinion maybe. :rolleyes:

Is there a point to this thread?

By the way, I have both Dish and DTV. My DTV doesn't cost me anything at all and I can record/playback at will. I have several channels from different cities as long as I rotate the rooftop antenna and atmospheric conditions are right.

Or, did you mean DirecTV?

3. cariera

cariera Icon

Oct 27, 2006
    Since the majority of posts on this forum are opinion based, and the OP has had both Dish and DirecTv (I didn't want there to be any confusion, as I believe this is what the poster meant when he said DTV) he (or she) is certainly entitled to post their opinions.

Yes, the point is that the OP thinks DirecTv is a better fit for him (or her).

Duh, methinks it is quite obvious he (or she) is talking about DirecTv. How does the NFL, MLB packages and 3D TV look on your DTV setup?:)

4. n0qcu

n0qcu Legend/Supporter DBSTalk Gold Club

Mar 23, 2002
    DTV = Digital TeleVision

5. matt

matt New Member

Jan 11, 2010
    I'm with the OP;

Everyone should switch to DIRECTV!

6. James Long

James Long Ready for Uplink! Staff Member Super Moderator DBSTalk Club

Apr 17, 2003
    Michiana
    We have forums to discuss the merits of DirecTV. This isn't one of them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.