1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need some input everyone....

Discussion in 'DIRECTV General Discussion' started by SBacklin, Sep 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SBacklin

SBacklin Legend

Sep 14, 2005
    I recently moved. It's new construction and everything. They manager did say satellites are allowed but, they are dragging their feet as to what the rules are. I see many people already with those big a$$ dishes for international programming. I see some E* customers as well. My setup at the old place was extremely simple because it's a flat unit. This new place is a townhouse. So setup would be a bit more difficult. As a result of the management dragging their feet for definite answers, I had to cancel my D* service and go with Comcast........don't hate on me for it, lol, I didn't want to. I know I could've probably suspended my service but, at the time it didn't look like I wouldn't be able to bring my D* service with me so, I cancelled. Anyway, it looks like a possibility of me getting a satellite. My question is, I owned my receivers/dvrs. I still have them. Since D* moved to a leasing model not to long ago, if I came back to D* would they allow me to have an account under "owning" the equipment and me being able to get the Protection Plan again? Any input anyone?

2. jonaswan2

jonaswan2 Icon

Oct 29, 2005
    Yes, you can do that as long as your recievers still work.

3. naijai

naijai Hall Of Fame

Aug 19, 2006
    you should be able to reactivate your old account with no problem

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.