1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

I'm back Dishnetwork

Discussion in 'DISH™ High Definition Discussion' started by SHS, Mar 28, 2014.

1. SHS

SHS Legend

Jan 7, 2003
    Vinita, OK
    Well time to retire the my 11 year old SageTV Server Box because in two week I have 3 Receiver(s) to be Installed
    1 Hopper with Sling
    1 Super Joey
    1 Joey
    Sweet that 6 Tuner or 8 channel
    And iPad 2 Mini "Forgot ask but dose any know if it will be sent out the retina model?"

2. garys

garys Hall Of Fame

Nov 4, 2005
    I haven't heard anyone getting the Retina. Let us know when you receive it.

3. SHS

SHS Legend

Jan 7, 2003
    Vinita, OK
    Well do thanks garys

4. SHS

SHS Legend

Jan 7, 2003
    Vinita, OK
    Well I got a iPad Mini 16GB which is a 1st generation last week so that was really fast only 9 day after dish sat install way to go there Dishnetwork that was quick but the iPad Mini 16GB 2nd generation I think would have been a better option as it far more powerful which dish would most like have gottn't a good deal on any in a way so in way you would be better off just buying it out right with the money you save any way which out about the same in me case.
    It like $45 vs $80 with a saving of $420 dollar only to get $300 dollar iPad mini which most like cost dish $200 to $250 talk about being cheap stake hehe.