1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

increased costs from 622

Discussion in 'Hopper System Support Forum' started by koralis, Dec 7, 2012.

1. koralis

koralis Godfather

Aug 10, 2005
    Just to confirm, IF I were to go to a Hopper/Joey system from my 622 my monthly equipment costs would increase by $11?

My perks doesn't offer me any upgrade pricing on this (and it's been a long time) so I assume that I'll need to talk to a CSR if I were going to do it, but what should the expected upgrade costs be?

2. garys

garys Hall Of Fame

Nov 4, 2005
    Your dvr charge would go from $6 to $10, if you got 1 Joey with your Hopper, an additional $7 for the unit. If you got this, then yes your monthly fees would go up $7, but you would add one tuner to your setup. I would contact a DIRT member to assist you on the upgrade. More knowledge, more authority and much easier to deal with.

3. 3HaloODST

3HaloODST Godfather

Aug 9, 2010
    Yes $11. Upgrade cost for 1 Hopper would be anywhere between $50-$100 IIRC.

4. Ray C@DISH Network

Ray C@DISH Network DISH Representative DISH Representative

Dec 28, 2010
    Please PM me your account information and any additional questions you have. The information already provided is correct. Please let me know. Thanks.