1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Individual NFLST Games?

Discussion in 'Sports Programming and Events' started by Skarzon, Oct 3, 2006.

1. Skarzon

Skarzon AllStar

Oct 2, 2006
    I'm pretty sure that it is not available, but does anyone know if you can you order individual NFL games on PPV if you don't have ST?

2. ARKDTVfan

ARKDTVfan Icon

May 19, 2003
    You can order per day and get all that Sunday's games :)

3. Skarzon

Skarzon AllStar

Oct 2, 2006
    Oh wow, any info on how you do it or how much it costs?

4. OneOfOne

OneOfOne Legend

Sep 19, 2006
    I know there was a class action suit that dtv lost but I have never heard or seen the individual schedule made available.

5. anex80

anex80 Legend

Jul 29, 2005
    Midwest
    Don't qoute me on this but I believe it costs $25 for each Sunday you purchase. As long you watch less than 8 weeks it would definately be cheaper than the full season package. The other option is to wait until mid-season and they usually knock off $50 or so off the price.

6. pez2002

pez2002 Hall Of Fame

Dec 13, 2002
    NFL ST rules :)

7. Skarzon

Skarzon AllStar

Oct 2, 2006
    Just as a follow up, I called D* to try and order a single day of NFL ST on PPV. The cost is 39.99 for a full day of NFL ST, you get all the games, but only the SD channels. There is no option to get the games in HD.

Side note, anyone know what the current deal is for ordering the full blown NFL ST now? It's week 9, hopefully they will cut us a deal.

8. jimbo09

jimbo09 Godfather

Sep 26, 2006
    3 payments of 58 bucks, plus free superfan