1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Insight Adds CSpan3 Today

Discussion in 'TV Show Talk' started by -, Mar 8, 2002.

1. Guest

Insight added CSpan3 today. Kinda caught me by surprise, though. All thats listed in the program listings is "Regularly Scheduled Programming--Channel 291".

Here is the link for more information about CSPAN3

www.c-span.org/watch/cspan3new.asp

(Note: It doesnt say anything about the channel being offered yet to DBS, so if youd like to get the channel..it wouldnt hurt to request the channel to Dish and DirecTV.)

2. Guest

Id love to see this channel up on DBS. I never used to like C-SPAN but now that I got older and understand a lot more about politics I love C-SPAN/2

3. Guest

On digital cable.

Unfortunately, CSPAN3 doesnt meet the PI requirement for DBS. And it doesnt bring revenue to gain new subs. So I doubt we'll see it.