1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Install Saturday

Discussion in 'DIRECTV General Discussion' started by illvillecat99, Aug 12, 2010.

1. illvillecat99

illvillecat99 New Member

Aug 12, 2010
    New member and long time lurker. Finally pulled the trigger and signed up couldn't pass up the Sunday Ticket off. Getting one hd dvr receiver and one standard hd receiver. Specifically asked for HR 24 so crossing my fingers on that one. What should my signal strengths be in the Philly area? Also, what other things should I look for? I believe my landlord had Directv or Dish prior so should I be looking for anything from an existing installation or wiring etc that could affect my new install? Any comments and suggestions are much appreciated.