1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Installation help!

Discussion in 'DIRECTV HD DVR/Receiver Discussion' started by chubbya, May 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chubbya

chubbya Cool Member

May 6, 2004
    Well, The Directv installers were just here for the second time and again they decided that they can not do my installation. I bought the HR10-250 and scheduled a three room install. One other SD-DVR and a standard reciever. The installers say they need to run 4 lines to the outside of the house and can't get through my attic to do it. They said they could run the cables underground if I somehow got them through the wall to my cable junction box in the laundry room. Now what? This doesn't even address the fact that I want an OTA antenna installed. I have been trying for 2 weeks to get this installed with no luck. Does anyone have any suggestions? I would even pay to get this installed correctly but I can't find anyone locally (Orlando) to do the work.

2. jdspencer

jdspencer Hall Of Fame

Nov 7, 2003
    Anything further to report?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.