1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Installation question

Discussion in 'VoomTalk.Com (Closed Forum)' started by javamahn, Apr 4, 2005.

1. javamahn

javamahn New Member

Apr 4, 2005
    My House is prewired with a Control Panel. I have 2 RG-6 Coax running to the SE corner of my house approximately 5 Ft from ground.

1. Do I have enuff runs of Coax to be able to install VOOM for and the HD Antenna for 2 TVs :confused: ?

2. Is the mount high enuff or will the installer need to move it up to the 1st level Facia which is about 18 ft from ground?

Thank you

2. lazaruspup

lazaruspup Godfather

Mar 18, 2005
    This all depends on your line of sight. Let the installer come out and give you an idea of what is going on with your LOS and then let him roll on the install. Your cabling and such should be fine, the only thing that will need to be done is another cable running from your control panel to wherever you want the second box, unless it is already prewired to a plate somewhere.