1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Interactive Weather working

Discussion in 'ViP612/622/722/722K DVR Support Forum' started by langlin, Nov 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. langlin

langlin Godfather

Apr 8, 2005
    I have the new weather channel interactive on my 622 as of 4:45 Central and it's working on channel 100, not yet on 214.

-Leon

2. BillJ

BillJ Icon

May 5, 2005
    The interactive menu on my 622 shows TWC but when I try to access it I get a message that it isn't available on this receiver. We'll see if anything downloads tonight to activate it.

Seems like the 622, being their top of the line unit and generally used by their highest revenue customers, would be the first to get the new feature.

3. whatchel1

whatchel1 Hall Of Fame

Jan 10, 2006
    Mine is telling me the feature you are trying to access is not yet available. So maybe it depends on where 1 lives.

4. MarcusInMD

MarcusInMD Legend

Jan 6, 2005
    Works OK here and has since the summer. Though the current data screen sometimes leaves graphics behind the text that's on top.

5. smackman

smackman Godfather

Sep 18, 2006
    NM

6. Bill R

Bill R Hall Of Fame

Dec 20, 2002
    I just tried it on channel 100 on both of my receivers and it is working in the Cincinnati DMA. As langlin reported it still isn't active on channel 214.

7. James Long

James Long Ready for Uplink! Staff Member Super Moderator DBSTalk Club

Apr 17, 2003
    Michiana
    To clarify, this is the new TWC Weather that superimposes over the TWC feed. You get to watch most of the channel 214 feed with a blue banner over it - the black banner from the broadcast appears below the superimposed banner and one can select forecast and a radar map by scanning across the options.

Currently accessed via channel 100 by selecting 2) News then 1) TWC Weather.
    Noy yet available to all customers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.