1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Interactive weather

Discussion in 'Hopper System Support Forum' started by sunspot, Dec 22, 2012.

1. sunspot

sunspot Cool Member

Apr 21, 2004
    I’m new to the Hopper having had a VIP 625. I’ve searched high and low but I cannot find the interactive weather that is on ch 100. I liked the option of looking up local weather. Where can I find this on the Hopper?

2. P Smith

P Smith Mr. FixAnything

Jul 25, 2002
    W.Mdtrn Sea
    press Menu and look at tiles... perhaps Apps have it ...

3. Ray C@DISH Network

Ray C@DISH Network DISH Representative DISH Representative

Dec 28, 2010
    You can access the Weather Channel 3 ways with your Hopper: from the Main Menu and the press the Weather Channel icon, press the Blue Hot Key button and selecting the Weather Channel icon, and from the Apps Icon from the Main Menu (scroll down to see the Weather Channel icon). If you have further questions, please let me know if you have further questions. Thanks.

4. 356B

356B Icon

Oct 11, 2008
    Northern...
    Anyone notice in Dish Game finder they took the "Reminder" away? I wonder why...?

5. fwampler

fwampler Legend

Dec 2, 2005
    Saw that. It saves me a key press since I always use the record button.

6. 356B

356B Icon

Oct 11, 2008
    Northern...
    I don't....... I like the change of station with out the recording feature. I hope Dish retros that feature.......:lol: