1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Invasion: Earth

Discussion in 'Internet Streaming Services' started by Rich, Dec 30, 2013.

1. Rich

Rich DBSTalk Club DBSTalk Club

Feb 22, 2007
    Piscataway, NJ
    I can't find the post that talked about this show, but I watched all six episodes over the weekend and it was good. What I found really interesting is that the show is not streamed in Super HD. I had been deleting shows from My List that weren't in Super HD and was surprised at how well my Sammy BD players (E6500, F7500) upscaled the show. Invasion: Earth isn't even in plain old HD, which is 720p, but the Sammys upscaled the show very well. Try that on a Roku and then you'll know why I don't use Rokus. Or any other streaming boxes. Upscaling is worth the extra money for a BD player, I think.

Rich