1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Ion Media files Chapter 11.

Discussion in 'Local Reception' started by Nick, May 21, 2009.

1. Nick

Nick Retired, part-time PITA DBSTalk Gold Club

Apr 23, 2002
    The...
    From TVSpy.com:

2. phrelin

phrelin Hall Of Fame DBSTalk Club

Jan 18, 2007
    Northern...
    Maybe in the end we'll actually gain a network with series programming. From Adweek:
    "Durham County" is a Canadian show and Hugh Dillion is this guy from "Flashpoint":

[​IMG]

He describes "Durham County" in two interviews. First, in TVGuide:
    The second in this interview:
    Sounds interesting to me.:)

3. GaryPotter

GaryPotter AllStar

Apr 12, 2008
    I have to wonder whether those ION stations would make more money just being regular independent stations. ION is a complete waste anyway.

4. Jimmy 440

Jimmy 440 Hall Of Fame

Nov 16, 2007
    Monmouth...
    I don't think I've ever watched a thing on ION ever !

5. samhevener

samhevener Godfather

Feb 23, 2006
    Several years ago they bought channel 23 in Akron and gutted everything. They turned it into a 24 hour a day wasteland infomercial station. The city had to fight to get them to continue the local news for another year. I have nothing good to say about these people.