1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Ios7 battery drain

Discussion in 'IPTV Hardware' started by B Newt, Oct 7, 2013.

1. B Newt

B Newt Icon

Aug 12, 2007
    After I installed IOS 7 on my 4S iPhone I notice the battery drains a lot quicker than it use to. Anybody else have this problem?

Sent from my iPhone using DBSTalk

2. dpeters11

dpeters11 Hall Of Fame

May 30, 2007
    Cincinnati
    Try going into Settings/Privacy/Location Services/System Services. Turn off iAds and Frequent Locations. You can also go into Settings/iTunes and App Store and turn off automatic downloads. If you turn this off, you'll need to update your apps manually like in iOS 6, but that isn't necessarily a bad thing.

3. trh

trh This Space for Sale

Nov 2, 2007
    NE FL
  4. B Newt

B Newt Icon

Aug 12, 2007
    Thanks for the info guys. I will check into it. Oh if any iphone5 users out there, are you having the battery problem??

5. klang

klang Hall Of Fame

Oct 14, 2003
    Near...
    I've been very happy with battery life on my iPhone 5 with iOS 7. As good or perhaps better than iOS 6. I don't recall making any specific battery saving settings changes but I do make sure to close down all apps when I'm done with them.

6. RASCAL01

RASCAL01 Godfather

Aug 1, 2006
    I have iphone 4 and have not noticed and difference in battery life. Just don't like the icons, looks like a kid made them.