1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

IP Control - Looking for a programmer

Discussion in 'Tech Talk - Gadgets, Gizmos and Technology' started by sigma1914, Oct 22, 2013.

1. sigma1914

sigma1914 DIRECTV A-Team DBSTalk Club

Sep 5, 2006
    Allen, TX
    I contacted Oppo about using IP control for my Blu Ray player. They support IP Controls, but the specifications are not finalized so they are a little hard to implement, but if I know a programmer they could create a controller for me. So, here I am; looking to you all.

I'm unable to use smartphones or tablets due to a disability, however, I can use a PC. A simple app is all I'm looking to do. Anyone willing to help? I'm not rich, but I'm willing to pay. I've attached documentation from Oppo... It's Greek to me.

2. peds48

peds48 DIRECTV A-Team DBSTalk Club

Jan 10, 2008
    NY
    I guess we must not speak the same language as this is in french to me... :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD