1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

IPAD APP for the birds

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Installation/MDU Discussion' started by fraaboak, Apr 21, 2013.

1. fraaboak

fraaboak Cool Member

Nov 16, 2010
    The IPAD app for DBS Talk is a nightmare. Whatever forum or content i select all I get is THIS PAGE DOES NOT EXIST. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling, changinging passwords etc, same results. No problem when I access via the PC. Any suggestions? Sorry if this is not the correct forum for this but I didn,'t know where else to post this. Any info is appreciated.

2. Sixto

Sixto DIRECTV A-Team

Nov 18, 2005
  3. pappasbike

pappasbike Godfather

Sep 19, 2006
    For the first time in weeks the app on my iPad is actually working. I had given up on it and was planning to delete it but will hold on a little longer.

4. pappasbike

pappasbike Godfather

Sep 19, 2006
    I spoke too soon. It only intermittently works. Since it does work ( occasionally ) it should be stated whether it will be fixed or is being discontinued altogether. If that's the case it should be removed from the App Store.

5. Laxguy

Laxguy Honi Soit Qui Mal Y Pense.

Dec 2, 2010
    Winters,...
    Please note the OP is talking about the app for DBSTalk. There's a very separate, very good app by DIRECTV®
    for the iPad.