1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ironwood Communications Pittsburgh

Discussion in 'DIRECTV HD DVR/Receiver Discussion' started by kmm, Oct 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kmm

kmm Cool Member

Jan 12, 2004
    I am using DTV movers package and they have scheduled me with Ironwood Communications in Pittsburgh.
    Anyone had any work done by them?
    Any feedback would be appreciated.

2. yankclp

yankclp New Member

Oct 4, 2003
    Maybe this is too late to be any good to you, but I upgraded to Direct TIVO in July of this year. Ironwood guy was great. Called when he was running a little late, and showed up on time. I did the inside wiring myself though, which the guy was happy for. They do work by the job though he said..so the faster they go, th more they make..the old sub-contracting fly in the ointment. Laketon TV out on Penn Hills did the initial install a year ago. Mike was the fellas name...he was ok too.
    Im in the building trades, so I'm pretty handy around this kinda stuff. I actually prefer to do my own stuff.
    After a year of Direct TV...I would NEVER go back to getting clipped every month for a shoddy product. My sister in law moved back to Pittsburgh, just got Comcast digital hooked up, and the picture is lousy, plus the guide is slow. Hope all this helps :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.