1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Is Golf Channel now a part of AT-200?

Discussion in 'General DISH™ Discussion' started by Michael P, Oct 7, 2008.

1. Michael P

Michael P Hall Of Fame

Oct 27, 2004
    The Golf Channel has been in the clear on my AT-200 subscription for some time now. It's not listed on the free preview channel, and it does not "behave" like a channel in free preview mode on my 622 (i.e. any channel in preview mode will not stay on if I turn off the 622 and then back on, it jumps to ch 101 every time on a preview channel while regularly subbed channels stay on when the receiver is turned back on).

2. James Long

James Long Ready for Uplink! Staff Member Super Moderator DBSTalk Club

Apr 17, 2003
    Michiana
  3. Michael P

Michael P Hall Of Fame

Oct 27, 2004
    Thanks. I wonder why they did not have a press release about the channel being moved into AT-200?

4. HDRoberts

HDRoberts Godfather

Dec 11, 2007
    I'm hopefull this move relates to the launching of several Comcast HD networks Dec. 8. As an HD Absoulte customer, I miss The Soup. But knowing Dish, who knows.