1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Is it my Imagination ?

Discussion in 'DIRECTV HD DVR/Receiver Discussion' started by PK6301, May 25, 2013.

1. PK6301

PK6301 Legend

May 16, 2012
    Erie, PA
    Is it my imagination or has my HH23 transposed from the turtle to a snail in the story of the turtle and the hare.

I have 06DB loaded since 5/7 and it takes forever to take commands now.. I know this was not the fastest DVR in the line-up, but it it now seems to be the slowest.. :wub:

Sent from my GT-P3113 using DBSTalk mobile app

2. MysteryMan

MysteryMan DIRECTV A-Team DBSTalk Club

May 17, 2010
    USA
    Try this. Using your DirecTV remote go to channel 1. Wait for the DirecTV Customer Support Application to load. On your DirecTV remote press Red Red Blue Blue Yellow Green. Message should appear stating "Observe NVRAM/Flash is cleared". Should speed up your receiver.

3. Mike Greer

Mike Greer Hall Of Fame

Jan 20, 2004
    Salt Lake...
    Nope - not your imagination sadly....

4. inkahauts

inkahauts DIRECTV A-Team

Nov 13, 2006
    And also try to menu reboots one right after another to completely clear all guide data and have it reload. Sometimes that helps too.