1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is Kerry As Dumb As Bush Or Is Bush As Smart As Kerry?

Discussion in 'The OT' started by Eagles, Jun 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jun 7, 2005 #1 of 45
    Eagles

Eagles Godfather/Supporter DBSTalk Gold Club

Dec 31, 2003
    Not to rehash the 2004 election, but I found this interesting. As we all know how each canadate was defined on an intellectual basis, this makes no sense. How could this be? My gut feeling is that while Bush was hammering away at the books and cramming for finals, Kerry had his hand in too many activities. He basically used half his brain to accomplish what Bush's whole brain did ;) http://www.boston.com/news/nation/washington/articles/2005/06/07/yale_grades_portray_kerry_as_a_lackluster_student?mode=PF

2. Jun 7, 2005 #2 of 45
    Capmeister

Capmeister Large Hairless ApeCutting Edge: ECHELON '08

Sep 16, 2003
    And this matters...why? Bush is President of the United States--this takes a certain high level of intelligence which he has. Kerry is a U.S. Senator--and this takes a certain high level of intelligence which he has.

What is the point of having a pissing contest over who was paying more attention in class at college when they were age 18 to 22? Some classes in college I got A's in. Two I even failed (one I retook for a good grade). Why? Because sometimes I was a lazy-butt kid. It didn't lower my IQ points.

3. Jun 7, 2005 #3 of 45
    Halfsek

Halfsek Hall Of Fame

Oct 29, 2002
    My favorite!

Why am I not surprised?

:D

4. Jun 7, 2005 #4 of 45
    cdru

cdru Hall Of Fame

Dec 4, 2003
    When looling at both of them, a score of 77 for Bush and 76 for Kerry both seem rather low. Thats about a C+ average if the cumulative average is based off of the same scale the individual courses are.

5. Jun 7, 2005 #5 of 45
    Capmeister

Sep 16, 2003
    Rich-boys doing an average job in Ivy-league schools they wouldn't have gotten into without connections? SHOCKING! ::faints::

6. Jun 7, 2005 #6 of 45
    Eagles

Dec 31, 2003
    WHOH!!! Check out these Photos attached to the story. This would of been a great add for Bush during the campaign. No narration needed. Just a quick 15 second spot with a "BUSH FOR PRESIDENT" heading over top of these pictures :lol:

7. Jun 7, 2005 #7 of 45
    mainedish

mainedish Hall Of Fame

Mar 25, 2003
    I don't care what anyone tells me. This guy played Herman Munster on television.

8. Jun 7, 2005 #8 of 45
    jrbdmb

jrbdmb Icon

Sep 5, 2002
    Who's the better match ... the Kerry ones posted above, or these for George W. You be the judge! :)

Attached Files:

9. Jun 7, 2005 #9 of 45
    Capmeister

Sep 16, 2003
    I bet I win:

Attached Files:

• jk1.jpg
      jk1.jpg
      File size:
      9.4 KB
      Views:
    • jk2.jpg
      jk2.jpg
      File size:
      14.5 KB
      Views:
  10. mainedish

mainedish Hall Of Fame

Mar 25, 2003

Bush looks nothing like Barney Fife. Try something else.

11. Laverne

Laverne Guest

Feb 17, 2005
    !rolling :thats: :bowdown: :gott:

12. Eagles

Dec 31, 2003
    This would be the best match with any politician. I couldn't find the extended nose version :lol:

13. Bogy

Bogy Hall Of Fame

Mar 23, 2002
    Bush lovers. No sense of humor. :lol:

14. Laverne

Laverne Guest

Feb 17, 2005
    Hey, I'm a Bush lover, and I thought it was funny. Of course, I think a lot of things are funny! :rolling: It was Jay Leno who said that Republicans have a better sense of humor than democrats. :)

15. Danny R

Danny R Goblin the Pug DBSTalk Gold Club

Jul 5, 2002
    Back to the original topic of Yale.

Looking at their grades shows little indication of who is the better student, because it assumes that grades are the major indication of what is learned there.

I'd bet that the most important accomplishment of attending an Ivy League school is creating the contacts they both used to get ahead politically later, in which case I'd give both A+'s.

16. n8dagr8

n8dagr8 Resident Rounder DBSTalk Gold Club

Aug 14, 2004
    Did any one see Family Guy Sunday? I laughed really hard when he was "entertaining" the president - and I voted for him (Bush). I have no problem laughing at someone, democrat or republican, if it's funny. The Herman Munster and Pinocchio photos are funny, not the Barney Fife one.

Edit: Kerry should have had better grades because he was defiantly not getting laid! :eek2: At least based on looking at that picture - man, what a mouth breather.

17. Eagles

Dec 31, 2003

Now that's funny.

18. ntexasdude

ntexasdude Hall Of Fame

Jan 23, 2005
    And I'll bet he's still not.... :D

19. DonLandis

DonLandis Hall Of Fame

Dec 17, 2003

Give the guy a break, I think he posted Barney's pic thinking it was a personality match, not looks. Therefore if that's the case, I thought it was funny. The best one was Herman Munster. You win the prize in the look alike contest, IMO.
    I agree Kerry never got laid. Too goofy looking. The only reason they let him speak was because he was anti war. I'll bet Bush didn't get laid either but that was because he was too drunk.
    I'm still laughing at the Herman Munster match. :D

20. JBKing

JBKing Hall Of Fame

Mar 23, 2002
    Let's get back to the topic of Danny R's avatar? Who's she? :heybaby: :heart:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.