1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is MHD just MTV HD?

Discussion in 'TV Show Talk' started by sigma1914, Aug 7, 2007.

1. sigma1914

sigma1914 Well-Known Member DBSTalk Club

Sep 5, 2006
    Allen, TX
    Will we be seeing Real Worlds and other shows/videos in HD? Or is this not MTV related? I noticed MHD, without programming, in the guide near MTV & MTV2. The logo is like MTVs.

2. jonaswan2

jonaswan2 Icon

Oct 29, 2005
    It's more like a combination of CMT, VH1 , MTV and MTV2's music related programing. With some original stuff. In HD.

http://www.mhd.tv/

3. cnmsales

cnmsales Hall Of Fame

Jan 8, 2007
    You know my favorite thing about the HD channels now, they take all the good programing from multiple channels and put them all on one.

4. Steve Mehs

Steve Mehs Hall Of Fame

Mar 21, 2002
    MHD is nothing at all like MTV, THANK GOD! Drunken college kids can't afford HDTVs, but as soon as they can, expect to see Pimp My Mom and Date My Car in HD along with other MTV stupidness. But for now it's all music. The content is a bit repetitive, but there are some great concerts. The Music With Altitude series rocks, great specials, and some of the music videos look amazing in HD. Yep that’s right a Viacom owned channel that shows music videos. I put MHD on a lot in the background. The only thing I would like to see on this channel is MTV Icon, but for the time being this is a great channel, been enjoying it for about 9 months now and will continue to enjoy it for as long as it lasts.