1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Is NFL Network included with Sunday Ticket?

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by anex80, Feb 9, 2012.

Tags:
  1. anex80

anex80 Legend

Jul 29, 2005
    Midwest
    I saw from an earlier post that this was not the case. Does anyone know if this has changed? I currently have Sunday Ticket and would seriously consider changing my standard package to the new Entertainment package if I was able to keep NFL Network.

2. Kevin F

Kevin F Hall Of Fame

May 9, 2010
    DirecTVs deal with the NFL puts NFL Network in all packages.

Kevin

3. anex80

anex80 Legend

Jul 29, 2005
    Midwest
    Are you sure about that? The website doesn't list it in the new Entertainment package.

4. sigma1914

sigma1914 DIRECTV A-Team DBSTalk Club

Sep 5, 2006
    Allen, TX
  5. ronkuba

ronkuba Legend

Feb 17, 2007
    I was thinking of switching to the entertainment pkg also. I have Sunday ticket would I get nfl network?

6. Shades228

Shades228 DaBears

Mar 18, 2008
    Yes you would have the NFL network during the NFL season. Once the season expires you will lose it which means no NFL network during playoffs.

False