1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Is the MLB Extra Innings package worth it?

Discussion in 'Sports Programming and Events' started by -, Jun 29, 2001.

1. Guest

2. Guest

Well, I don't think the MLB Extra Innings will ever be worth the amount that they charge for it. I'm a baseball fan, but to get baseball along with my variety and PPV I have now, I'm looking at a $300 bill at least. Can anybody say "HELL NO?"

3. Guest

I have had the MLB extra innings on directv for 2 years now,until the talk of contraction. They want to get rid of my team the Minnesota Twins. They talk about losing $500 million,yet the yankees and their new cable network can afford to pay Giambi $120. Something doesn't sound right,so i'm getting rd of mLB,maybe if the twins are still here i'll watch on fox sports north. Does anyone who enjoys baseball have any comments on salaries,and contraction? I think baseball NEEDS a salary cap. The money is getting outrageous. Does anyone feel they are getting paid too much?

4. Guest

Poll is closed.