1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Is there a site to watch free TV shows I missed?

Discussion in 'General DISH™ Discussion' started by geno368, Mar 25, 2013.

1. geno368

geno368 New Member

Mar 22, 2013
    Due to a power loss last week for several days due to weather, I missed my Tuesday episode of Justified. Is there a site where I can play this?
    Thanks

2. sigma1914

sigma1914 DIRECTV A-Team DBSTalk Club

Sep 5, 2006
    Allen, TX
  3. garys

garys Hall Of Fame

Nov 4, 2005
    There are many sites, Google search "Justified online free".

4. CCarncross

CCarncross Hall Of Fame

Jul 19, 2005
    Jackson
    Justified replays those shows about 10 times each week, you should be able to catch that episode on FX.

5. tampa8

tampa8 Godfather/Supporter

Mar 30, 2002
    FX has never repeated Justified many times. It repeats the same day (or early next day) but then it repeats only maybe one more time, two at the most. They are not available online at FX either.

Amazon, Itunes, or Vudu has the episodes. There have been other sites that have it free, but the picture size is small and/or not in a high resolution, but it is free.

6. Stewart Vernon

Stewart Vernon Doctor Whom Staff Member Super Moderator DBSTalk Club

Jan 7, 2005
    Kittrell, NC
    Many networks have shows available on their Web sites. There are also other options like Hulu, Netflix, Amazon Prime, and iTunes.

Please do not post links or suggestions to find and watch shows illegally online.

7. Paul Secic

Paul Secic Hall Of Fame

Dec 16, 2003
    HULU is the best!

8. sigma1914

sigma1914 DIRECTV A-Team DBSTalk Club

Sep 5, 2006
    Allen, TX
    Justified, the show he specifically asked about, isn't on Hulu.

9. andrewddunn

andrewddunn New Member

Mar 14, 2013
    the last two episodes--season finale and the one you missed (i missed it too) are on monday and tuesday. on fx. i set up my dvr to record both. i can t find this seasons justified episodes for free anywhere else