1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Is there a way to view only the listing for one channel on a 512 DVR?

Discussion in 'Standard Definition Receiver Support Forum' started by Turdbasket, Sep 1, 2011.

1. Turdbasket

Turdbasket New Member

Sep 1, 2011
    Sorry, I couldn't find the right area to post this. So I figured since it's a SD DVR I'd post it here.

Is there a way to view only the listing for one channel on a 512 DVR?

2. BobaBird

BobaBird EKB Editor

Mar 30, 2002
    :welcome_s to DBSTalk!

Unfortunately none of Dish's receivers have this oft-requested feature. It had been on the old 7100/7200 DISHPlayer but was removed without explanation before that receiver was taken out of service.

3. Ray C@DISH Network

Ray C@DISH Network DISH Representative DISH Representative

Dec 28, 2010
    Depending upon your remote, you can press the INFO button above the DVR button and view information on the channel you are on. Pressing the Browse button (right arrow) will also display the programs in succession on the current channel throughout the day. I hope this answers your question. Thanks.

4. jeffgbailey

jeffgbailey Legend

Feb 28, 2008
    I think what the original poster means is (using Directv as an example) if you left arrow in the guide to the channel number (to the left of the current program in the guide) and press info it will show the guide in a list order for that channel only.