1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

is tonight the night we find out who the mole is????

Discussion in 'TV Show Talk' started by jrjcd, Aug 6, 2002.

1. Aug 6, 2002 #1 of 10
    jrjcd

jrjcd Arcane Movie Trivia King DBSTalk Gold Club

Apr 23, 2002
    ...or was that last week.????

2. Aug 6, 2002 #2 of 10
    arial

arial Guest

Yes, tonight is the night.

3. Aug 6, 2002 #3 of 10
    Mark Holtz

Mark Holtz Day Sleeper DBSTalk Club

Mar 23, 2002
    Sacramento, CA
    Eyup. I was about to start a thread called "Knocking at THE MOLE's door".

I think it's Bill who is the mole, and probably did a AdMiraL job at doing it. Heather walks away with the money, and Dorothy gets "executed".

But, then again, I also place Dorothy and Heather as "medium" probably of being the mole. :shrug: Oh well, I have a 1 in 3 change of being right.

4. Aug 6, 2002 #4 of 10
    jrjcd

Apr 23, 2002
    i thought fred savage was the mole....

5. Aug 6, 2002 #5 of 10
    Mark Lamutt

Mark Lamutt Your Neighborhood Liasion

Mar 23, 2002
    I still think it was Bribbs... :D

6. Aug 7, 2002 #6 of 10
    Mark Holtz

Mar 23, 2002
    Sacramento, CA
    Okay, so I was half right, and one answer away from being completely correct.

7. Aug 7, 2002 #7 of 10
    jrjcd

Apr 23, 2002
    if i understand this(i haven't watched the program too closely this time), but the winner of the prize came down to being given the right key to unlock a door????

8. Aug 9, 2002 #8 of 10
    Lee L

Lee L Guest

No, that was just the way they revealed it to them. The contestants had to answer the questions on the quiz just like every other week except there were 20 this time and they covered all the episodes of the show. Whoever had the most right was the winner and the producers gave the corresponding keys to the contestants.

9. Aug 9, 2002 #9 of 10
    jrjcd

Apr 23, 2002
    well, i feel sorry for the non asian girl who was left behind a locked door for an unconscienable period of time, knowing she had lost and hearing everyone else jabbering away and her in tears(for losing and being stuck in a closet to boot)-i like the last show where the mole came thru a big door whilst the other two were waiting in the arena...

10. Mark Holtz

Mar 23, 2002
    Sacramento, CA
    Sorry, jrjcd. According to Television Without Pity, in the first Mole, the losing player was executed, and sent home like everyone else. He then shows up on the "reunion" set. We then go back to Spain, Anderson types in another players name, green thumb print, and then the Mole walks out.

This time around, both Dorothy and Heather knew that Bill was the mole. By just one question, Dorothy won, and Heather was the runner up. And, to be quite honest, the only person who I didn't want win, Patrick, was eliminated early.