1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Is your Sunday Ticket App Working?

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Connected Home' started by itzme, Aug 26, 2013.

1. itzme

itzme Hall Of Fame

Jan 17, 2008
    I uninstalled and reinstalled my Sunday Ticket app a few times. All it does is show the ST logos and then seems frozen. Worse, it doesn't remember my username or password. In the App Store, all the comments/reviews pretty much report these same issues.

Someone else here reports that theirs remembers their login and also present a message to come back on Sept 8. I recall that's how it's worked in pre-seasons past. Channel 115 states I'm authorized and my bills confirm I have ST Max. Any ideas?

2. peds48

peds48 DIRECTV A-Team DBSTalk Club

Jan 10, 2008
    NY
    I guess it has changed since. I was able to see the message to come back on Sep 8th, not anymore. Perhaps DirecTV is readying the servers for the big day!

Sent from my iPad using DBSTalk

3. itzme

itzme Hall Of Fame

Jan 17, 2008
    Perhaps. I'll be patient. It's just getting hard to be patient about football! :)

4. joshjr

joshjr Hall Of Fame DBSTalk Club

Aug 2, 2008
    NE Oklahoma
    What are you using to test it? Is it a jailbroken device?

5. gpg

gpg DIRECTV A-Team DBSTalk Club

Aug 19, 2006
    Long Island
    I'm having the same issue with the ipad app. My android phone app is fine.

6. itzme

itzme Hall Of Fame

Jan 17, 2008
    I'm using a regular iPad, not jailbrocken.

7. joshjr

joshjr Hall Of Fame DBSTalk Club

Aug 2, 2008
    NE Oklahoma
    I tried it on my iPad the other day after the update and it seemed to be working fine.

8. spidey

spidey Hall Of Fame

Aug 31, 2006
    installed an update the other day and looks like it loads fine

9. tbolt

tbolt Legend

Aug 22, 2009
    Yes. Frozen here today as well.

This past weekend it was working and I had watched video from NFL Network (or RZC).
    and it remembered my login info.

Today, it's back to Username and Password and ST Logo only.

10. JohnBoy

JohnBoy New Member

Sep 8, 2011
    Back when I had D* in 08-10 I had to download a link from Directv's site so NFL ST TO GO would work on my PC.

But now I'm back with D* after a 3yr hiatus and I cant find the link from the site to watch ST MAX (formerly TO GO) on my PC.

Have things changed,how or where do I find the link to watch on my PC?

I want to watch my Buffalo Bills on my tv via ST and have The redzone running on my PC.

11. tbolt

tbolt Legend

Aug 22, 2009
  12. JohnBoy

JohnBoy New Member

Sep 8, 2011

13. Rosco

Rosco AllStar

May 27, 2007
    Got this e-mail today, so hopefully all the bugs will get worked out Thursday.

Dear NFL Fan,

As a valued NFL SUNDAY TICKET MAX subscriber, we are asking for your assistance to help certify our mobile & online systems on Thursday August 29th so we are prepared for week one of the NFL Season.

Here's how:
    Go to the app store and download NFL SUNDAY TICKET
    Login to the NFL SUNDAY TICKET app on Thursday August 29th between 7 - 11 PM EST using your directv.com credentials
    Enjoy up to 8 NFL pre-season games
    Thanks for your help, no feedback is necessary from you to DIRECTV.

Enjoy the upcoming NFL Season!

Sincerely,

DIRECTV

Due to the nature of preseason games and local broadcasts not all features of the app will be available.

14. trh

trh This Space for Sale

Nov 2, 2007
    NE FL
    OK. Stupid question. I've got the iPad/iPhone app installed. I see the Android app isn't supposed to be available until tomorrow (according to DirecTV, but I haven't check Google Play yet).

But how do I watch on my laptop (either PC or Mac)?

15. tbolt

tbolt Legend

Aug 22, 2009
    See Post # 11 above.

16. JohnBoy

JohnBoy New Member

Sep 8, 2011
  17. trh

trh This Space for Sale

Nov 2, 2007
    NE FL
    I tried earlier on my iPad. Email and password required. Got a short little 'commercial' about Sunday ticket. Very nice quality. I was showing my son, and had to re-enter my email and password. I hope than once the season starts, I'm not going to have to do that each and every time. My password is 20 characters generated by LastPass.

18. tbolt

tbolt Legend

Aug 22, 2009
    There is no "App" for Sunday Ticket on a computer or Laptop.

You need to install the Directv Player onto your computer from here:
    http://support.direc...891/?mydtv=true&

Once you have installed the Player -and- signed up your account for Sunday Ticket through Directv

You go here, and Login to view Sunday Ticket on your Computer:
    https://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/login/nflLogin.jsp

19. JohnBoy

JohnBoy New Member

Sep 8, 2011
    Thanks for the link....

I looked all over the Directv site and I did not see that link anywhere,I only found the apps links.

20. itzme

itzme Hall Of Fame

Jan 17, 2008
    I just tried the ipad app again and stumbled onto what I think was a test. I saw an app explanation screen with great video quality, but then the app somehow tuned to a Robert Danero and Katherine Heigle rimantic comedy... Lol. Regardless, I'm sure it'll be great on week 1.