1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Isn't this a great time to get a phone

Discussion in 'IPTV Hardware' started by Reggie3, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Reggie3

Reggie3 DBSTalk Club Member

Feb 20, 2006
    I just got the new skyrocket but looking at all the phones out there being released or due to be released I am just amazed at how great they are.
    Displays are fantastic. Size and weight are stunning.

2. Jazz308

Jazz308 New Member

Apr 22, 2013
    East...
    It's hard to choose, isn't it? I have the Droid Incredible and it rocks! Even my husband, who has an iPhone 4, lusts after the way my HTC Incredible emulates the weather. But, the darn technology moves so fast there is another latest, greatest out practically before you can even take delivery of your phone! But that's always the way it is!

Sometimes it is hard to remember everything your smart phone can do...they have so much available!