1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new DBSTalk community platform. We have recently migrated to a community platform called Xenfono and hope you will find this change to your liking. There are some differences, but for the most part, if you just post and read, that will all be the same. If you have questions, please post them in the Forum Support area. Thanks!

Issue with Pandora app

Discussion in 'Hopper System Support Forum' started by mweathers, Jul 30, 2013.

1. mweathers

mweathers AllStar

Sep 4, 2007
    I've been back with Dish a year now: have the Hopper and 3 Joeys. No issues at all....except for this: I have never been able to access the Pandora app. When I click on it, the app appears on screen. First message is please wait, then right away that changes to please wait, signing in.......That's as far as it goes. That screen just stays there, and never signs me in. It has been that way since day one.

I know the internet connection works. The Weather Channel app works fine. So does VOD.

Is there any way to reset the Pandora app? That's all I can think to do...

Thanks!

2. some guy

some guy Godfather

Oct 26, 2012
    Does the same thing happen if you try to launch it with the blue hot key instead of the apps folder?

3. Ray C@DISH Network

Ray C@DISH Network DISH Representative DISH Representative

Dec 28, 2010
    Please provide your receiver number to me in a PM so I can assist you further. Thanks.