1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Issue with satellite locals...

Discussion in 'DIRECTV HD DVR/Receiver Discussion' started by tutone, Jun 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tutone

tutone New Member

Jun 6, 2007
    I'm a new D* subscriber as of Tuesday! My only problem is that my satellite locals do not show up in the "local" or "hdtv" menus on the channel guide. Only my OTA channels appear. The satellite locals DO appear under the "all" category and the channels come in fine. D* CSR was unable to fix it (reset, resend authorization). I can work around this but obviously a pain.

My HR20 shows all channels in the correct categories, so it seems to be a H20-100 problem. I would appreciate any help.

2. carl6

carl6 Moderator Staff Member DBSTalk Club

Nov 15, 2005
    Seattle, WA
    About the only suggestion I could make would be to set up a favorites list that includes the channels you want, and use that.

Carl

3. Igor

Igor Godfather

Jan 3, 2005
    DIRECTV is rolling out a new software release for the H20-100. You should add to your post the software version (MENU>Settings>Info&Test), look for software version.

With the software version you increase your chances of getting support from the forum or even DIRECTV.

4. veryoldschool

veryoldschool Lifetime Achiever Staff Member Super Moderator DBSTalk Club

Dec 9, 2006
    +1 a favorites or custom guide is the way to go.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.