1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Issues with NFL ST Super Fan HD

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by rjc, Sep 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rjc

rjc Legend

Jan 26, 2006
    Is anyone having issues with Super Fan HD today? I am getting all of the NFL ST in SD...but am not getting any of the Super Fan HD channels...

2. pressureputt

pressureputt Cool Member

Dec 20, 2006
    Having the same problems - I am on the phone with D* right now. They are trying to find out what is wrong.

3. turbovr6

turbovr6 AllStar

May 17, 2007
    ST HD up and running here in NJ

4. alant40

alant40 AllStar

Oct 8, 2006
    There at it again these f@@@@@ morons. I get "channel not purchased" on all SF channels. I called Tech support, there aware of it and are attempting to fix it. "Is there anything else I can help you with"? I hung up on them!!!

5. caimakale

caimakale Legend

Oct 30, 2006
    No problems here...HD and SD are working great.

6. Tom Robertson

Tom Robertson Lifetime Achiever DBSTalk Club

Nov 15, 2005
    There are likely people who thought they had SF last week because of the apparent freeview. I've run into this in previous years.

The only thing you can do is call, wait on hold, and ask them to verify it is on your account. Good luck,
    Tom

7. alant40

alant40 AllStar

Oct 8, 2006
    I hear ya, but it's on my account that I have SF purchased. No freeview here. There morons...

P.S. Try calling them now, all circuits are busy. Can't even get through.

8. pressureputt

pressureputt Cool Member

Dec 20, 2006
    Me too. I have superfan on my account. They had me to resets, etc. Now on hold for tech support. Brutal.

9. HDTV1080p

HDTV1080p AllStar

Feb 14, 2007
    Same Issue, called twice now. Two RBR. No Luck. SD work. 725 and 718 work, But 719 through 724 say channel not purchased. Last Tech said it was a known issue and supposed to be fixed by 1:00 pm East.????????

10. pressureputt

pressureputt Cool Member

Dec 20, 2006
    My SF Channels just came on.

11. frockc

frockc New Member

Oct 4, 2006
    i have sunday ticket and was not getting the HD channels... I realized the the superfan does not renew each year... So i went online signed up and am now getting all the hd channels... i guess last week maybe there was a freeview

12. jmhtx

jmhtx New Member

Sep 1, 2007
    I have the SF and am now getting the HD channels.... except for the Red Zone. Anyone else have this issue?

13. richiephx

richiephx Godfather

Jan 18, 2006
    Maybe call Frank N. Magid Associates? :rolleyes:

14. alant40

alant40 AllStar

Oct 8, 2006

Red Zone is down; I'll take what I can get at this point...:)

15. WLVRYN

WLVRYN New Member

Jan 25, 2007
    OK, this may be a dumb question, but I have the HD package and I have Sunday Ticket (but no Superfan). Do I have to have Superfan in order to get the rest of the games in HD?

16. alant40

alant40 AllStar

Oct 8, 2006

That is correct...

17. SDizzle

SDizzle Hall Of Fame

Jan 1, 2007
    Roseville, CA
    Correct. Superfan is what you need for HD games.

18. Paul Secic

Paul Secic Hall Of Fame

Dec 16, 2003
    You need a surcharge from D.

19. Tidalcloud

Tidalcloud Mentor

Sep 18, 2007
    the sticks...
    I lost the HD games in week 1 called DirecTV and they added it back. I lost them again in week two. Note that I have always had the NFL Sunday Ticket and Superfan at no additional charge or $49. Called in and they added it back after a lengthy discussion in which they explained that I had the NFL Sunday Ticket HD but not the Superfan and that I needed the Superfan to get the NFL Sunday Ticket games in HD. First - "Why do you call the first package NFL Sunday Ticket HD if I don't receive the HD channels within that package?" ... I asked. The answer was convoluted and led to a 45 minute argument while I was missing the games. In the end I was told the DirecTV did not auto renew Superfan, was no longer providing it for free or for a reduced cost and that it was provided in week one only as a promo.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.