....can some of you "summarize" the current status of this box? Last time I reviewed thoroughly, lots of bugs/glitches, etc. so I kept my HR10 Tivo box and added Calevision HD for better HD picture quality, local NYC sports in HD, plus now have Voom HD channels too! Current quick review suggests now there are now issues with "BBC's" (apparently necessary for MPEG4 roll-out in Sept.), still no dual buffers (or definite word from D*TV as to whether that feature will EVER be added/implemented) and "hope" that all this new "capacity" will once and for all end HD-Lite. Can anyone "convince" me that now is the time to call "retention" and get me an HR20 "deal" or should I wait and see what happens and keep my trustworthy HR10 Tivo with DLB "live" for now until all shakes out in a few months -- in other words, why do I NEED an HR20 now with all the potential headaches???