1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It's been Fun!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The OT' started by Rage, Jun 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rage

Rage Fromer Member

Aug 19, 2001
    Yea, I've had fun here when I can get here. I will be moving in the next couple of weeks so I will be busy.

This is not a happy move so it looks like I'll have to get rid of DBS.
    GRRRRRRRRRRRR!

I'm not in the best financial shape so it looks like I'll get rid of TV altogether. I can get the expanded basic cable but it sucks!
    I don't watch many of the channels offered in that BS package so screw it. Not to mention that I'm grandfathered in to a bunch of good stuff on DBS and will be in poor shape when football season comes.

I will probably go without a phone (have cell) for awhile so I won't be here anymore or on the net. I don't know yet. Things don't seem good at this time. I'll miss this forum and DBS most.
    I suppose there will be no more Rage reports.
    I guess you don't realize how good DBS is until you're facing going without it.

Take care everybody and I'll probably be back here at least one more time.

PS: I hear that Cream of Tartor may heal smallpox but don't buy it in the grocery store because it has been irradated and is now worthless. I don't remember the details... but it's like two tablespoons to one pint of boiled water. Drink when cold at short intervals.

Rage

2. Rage

Rage Fromer Member

Aug 19, 2001
    You have to buy real Cream of Tarter from a heath place where they haven't killed it like in the grocery stores.

3. Steve Mehs

Steve Mehs Hall Of Fame

Mar 21, 2002
    Wow, Good luck with the move Rage! I think it's safe to say things here wont be the same without you! :D Good luck in getting your back on your feet financialy. See ya later

4. Richard King

Richard King Hall Of Fame

Mar 25, 2002
    While we don't agree on many issues, I have enjoyed our "conversations". Hate to see you go like this. Good luck in the future.

By the way, this Tuesday I did a sound job for a news report on autism and vaccinations. The report is going to air on ABC Nighly News in the near future, possibly sometime next week. I learned alot in the process. There appears to be a strong relationship between vaccinations and autism in kids. The rate of autism is currently increasing geometrically. One culpret apears to be mercury which was used in many childhood vaccines as a preservative. The "interviewee" for this project was a Dr. Jeff Bradstreet from Palm Bay Florida. His website is here: http://www.gnd.org/ He got involved in the study of autism when his son became a victim soon after a series of childhood vaccinations. I spent the whole day at this fellow's clinic (The International Autism Research Center) talking with and recording statements of his patients and interviewing the Dr. himself. It was a very interesting, educational experience. You could tell by watching that the Dr. very much enjoyed what he was doing with his life. The reports of improvements (from several patient's parents) under this doctor's care were literally amazing.

5. Mark Lamutt

Mark Lamutt Your Neighborhood Liasion

Mar 23, 2002
    Good luck to you Rage! My job as a moderator in this forum will definitely be easier with your absense, but it won't be as much fun. Take care of yourself, and I do hope that things work out for you. Hopefully we'll meet again sometime down the line.

6. Scott Greczkowski

Scott Greczkowski Banned User

Mar 21, 2002
    Well Rage if this the end for now then I wish you well.

However I have a feeling you will miss this place a lot and will find a way to get back online ASAP. :)

We will be here waiting.

Good luck!

7. arjay

arjay AllStar

May 30, 2002
    Your posts used to scare me. Now, I guess you're just an interesting "character".

I'm also considering giving up or greatly cutting back on DBS partly because of the cost. Too many channels; too little time!

The Forum won't be the same without you. I remember those days at DBS Forums when there was nothing but a blurr of spinning tails and flying fur!

Good wishes. Hope your situation improves.

8. Chris Freeland

Chris Freeland Hall Of Fame

Mar 23, 2002
    I will be praying for you Rage, hope you get back on your feet soon. One idea, most public libraries have internet access, if you miss us too much and have the time give us a shout from your nearest public library, just be shore to keep an e-mail account somewhere.

9. Bogy

Bogy Hall Of Fame

Mar 23, 2002
    Rage, I'm gonna miss you. Where am I gonna get my daily laugh without all the stuff you forward me? If you can, do the library thing. I know you don't like hotmail, but its free and you can check it from anywhere. Good luck, and if you can, let me know whats going on.

10. Richard King

Richard King Hall Of Fame

Mar 25, 2002
    Gee, and I had my visit to the compound all planned out. I guess I will have to send my CFR friends out now to find the new compound so that I can visit you. After all, you did invite me. :D

Good luck, again.

11. Nick

Nick Retired, part-time PITA DBSTalk Club

Apr 23, 2002
    The...
    Not a 'goodbye', Rage, but 'later, dude'!
    We'll save your place at the table.

Now, who am I going to get to piss me
    off every day? You and your outrageous
    posts will surely be missed -- until your
    return.

Be strong, be happy, and may God bless
    you and wrap you in His love.

Later, Dude!

Nickster :hi:

12. STXJim

STXJim Legend in my own mind

Apr 22, 2002
    Rage,
    You might have to go back to cable but why does that mean you can't still visit DBSTalk on occasions?
    Somebody needs to 'stir up' the pot.:D

13. Geronimo

Geronimo Native American Potentate DBSTalk Gold Club

Mar 23, 2002
    Ia m sure you will be back. Most of your posts were non DBS and they certainly livened up the place.

14. John Corn

John Corn Hall Of Fame

Mar 21, 2002
    Rage I sure hope you can find a way to come back and visit us.

15. Rage

Rage Fromer Member

Aug 19, 2001
    I'm in the early stages and in the proccess of doing some early boxing of small items and crap like that. I will try to do it slowly bit by bit because I've been prone to hernias since I was a kid. I moved a long time ago when I was young and then I was disabled for a few days. Ouch!

Moving is really a pain in the a**. Especially when I'll have less room for all my crap. I have huge rooms here and now have to go to small rooms.

The cable TV package doesn't include History or TVland so screw it. Hogan's Heroes is coming to Hallmark but I don't know when.

16. Nick

Apr 23, 2002
    The...
    Perhaps this handy guide will assist you
    in sorting out your stuff, and deciding
    what is important to hold on to.

"Stuff is the junk you keep, and junk is the stuff you throw away."

Hope it helps. :)

The Nickster :smoking:

17. James_F

James_F Damn you woman! DBSTalk Gold Club

Apr 23, 2002
    Rage -- I love your Avatar.... :ewww:

18. Rage

Rage Fromer Member

Aug 19, 2001
    You might have to go back to cable but why does that mean you can't still visit DBSTalk on occasions?

Well... I'll be low on money and my ISP is about up and quite frankly I can't afford to get a phone line and pay for the net for awhile. I also might be giving this PC to somebody else who's moving somewhere else.

19. Nick

Apr 23, 2002
    The...
    Rage, you're looking very Presidential of late.
    Glad to see you're going out in style!

Come visit me on the beach....

Nickster :smoking:

20. RichW

RichW Hall Of Fame/Supporter DBSTalk Gold Club

Mar 29, 2002
    Rage, I'll miss all your conspiracy reports. Take care...

and don't forget to update us Masons on your new location. We have to dial those coordinates into the black helicopters! :)

See ya around.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.