1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

J.F.K. a SLIMEBALL?

Discussion in 'The OT' started by Jack White, Jul 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jack White

Jack White Icon

Sep 17, 2002
    J.F.K. had the attitude that basically Israel would get nuclear weapons over his dead body. He tried to do EVERYTHING in his power to make sure that Israel would never get nuclear weapons. So bascially just like his Catholic bretheren Mel Gibson, he was arguably a Closeted Anti-Semite.
    I tell you, after Moslems, Catholics have the WORST media image of any religion on earth. I mean with all the child molesters, Abortion Clinic Bombers, Anti-Gay terrorists, IRA, etc they're closing the gap between them and Moslems.

2. jonstad

jonstad Hall Of Fame

Jun 27, 2002
    So what you're saying is that in an extremely volatile region, we should encourage a nation, being almost in a state of perpetual conflict and tension with all its neighbors, to develop and build nuclear weapons?

And what would be our rationale for this? BECAUSE they are "Jews"?

Sorry man. That's just loopy!:icon_stup

3. Cholly

Cholly Old Guys Rule! DBSTalk Club

Mar 22, 2004
    Indian...
    Ho, hum--another piece of hate mail. Grow up, Jack and read a little history.:(

4. Geronimo

Geronimo Native American Potentate DBSTalk Gold Club

Mar 23, 2002
    Ain't the internet wonderful.

5. Richard King

Richard King Hall Of Fame

Mar 25, 2002
    Not worth responding to, please let it roll off the bottom of the page.

6. Capmeister

Capmeister Large Hairless ApeCutting Edge: ECHELON '08

Sep 16, 2003
    I've never heard that, but if he did harbor some ill will against Jews, it wouldn't be surprsing, since Joe Kennedy, his father, was a supporter of Nazi Germany and an anti-semite.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_P._Kennedy,_Sr.#Anti-Semitism

7. DonLandis

DonLandis Hall Of Fame

Dec 17, 2003
    I wonder how peaceful the world would have been if God never gave mankind religion. It's hard to find any war that was fought that wasn't rooted or associated in fighting for or against religion.

8. Aug 1, 2006 #8 of 28
    jonstad

jonstad Hall Of Fame

Jun 27, 2002
    AMEN!!!

Ooops!:blush::rolleyes:

9. Aug 1, 2006 #9 of 28
    jonstad

jonstad Hall Of Fame

Jun 27, 2002
    I know Cap is ignoring me, but so was Prescott Bush quite friendly and sympathetic to and did business with the Nazis, as well as many other prominent American businesses and assorted VIPs, and nobody seems too interested in that.

There's much hand-wringing about how we should have entered WWII sooner because Adolf was such an "obvious threat", and this is of course translated into the rationale for taking out Saddam, etc. The truth more likely is that one of the reasons we remained out of the war as long as we did was because of the resistance from big business who despite the Depression were making money from both sides of the Maginot Line.

To anti-Semitism-

Certainly Kennedy's remarks if reported accurately, and I have no reason to doubt them, as well as Gibson's recent tirade, do reflect an ingrained and unreasoned anti-Semitism. And anti-Semitism is certainly alive and well in this country and many others. Two thousand years of hatred and bigotry is not going to disappear overnight. Hopefully Joe Kennedy, Prescott Bush and all their appeaser compatriots were appropriately repulsed at the images that came out of Auschwitz, Birkenau, Sobibor, etc. If nothing else, it served to shut them up for a little while.

However, any criticism or questioning of Israel or its policies is not necessarily anti-Semitic simply because Israel is a "Jewish state". Israel like any other nation, is not perfect. Nor is it above reproach just because it is the Jewish homeland. And reasonable people should be able to take issue with Israel without automatically being labeled "anti-Semitic". And reasonable people should also be able to defend Israel without playing the anti-Semite card.

10. cdru

cdru Hall Of Fame

Dec 4, 2003
    Hm, interesting thought. If God never gave mankind religion, would God even exist?

11. Capmeister

Sep 16, 2003
    What god?

12. Geronimo

Mar 23, 2002
    The one that gave us religion. :engel08:

13. Capmeister

Sep 16, 2003
    Heh. Dunno what yer talking about. ;)

14. Bogy

Bogy Hall Of Fame

Mar 23, 2002
    I don't think the problem is with the "religion" God gave us, but with what we have done with the religion. Humans use religion to excuse violence, and ignore the call for peace and justice which is part of God's true religiion.

Isaiah 1:11-17 "Your sacrifices mean nothing to me. I am sick of your offerings of rams and choice cattle; I don't like the blood of bulls or lambs or goats. (12) "Who asked you to bring all this when you come to worship me? Stay out of my temple! (13) Your sacrifices are worthless, and incense is disgusting. I can't stand the evil you do on your New Moon Festivals or on your Sabbaths and other times of worship. (14) I hate your New Moon Festivals and all others as well. They are a heavy burden I am tired of carrying. (15) "No matter how much you pray, I won't listen. You are too violent. (16) Wash yourselves clean! I am disgusted with your filthy deeds. Stop doing wrong (17) and learn to live right. See that justice is done. Defend widows and orphans and help those in need."

15. Capmeister

Sep 16, 2003
    What god?

;)

16. Geronimo

Mar 23, 2002
    There is an echo in here.

17. Capmeister

Sep 16, 2003
    Hey, he's making an assertion and saying it's true. Surely he can prove this assertion, right?

18. Geronimo

Mar 23, 2002
    Sadly most philosophies or ideals that ought to unite a people and inspire them to do good are subverted by a few who use theconcept to promote their own agendas. I don't think that means that we throw out those philosophies or ideals but perhaps we should try a bit harder to see through the charlatans who take an idea away from it original purpose.

But speaking of taking something away from its original purpose we have donea good job of straying from the original topic.

19. Bogy

Bogy Hall Of Fame

Mar 23, 2002
    Is someone talking to you? Or are you just hearing voices again?

20. Capmeister

Sep 16, 2003
    I meant "say" in that you're communicating it, not voicing it out loud. :)

I don't hear voices when I read posts here.

Hell, I don't even hear voices when talking to my brother, but we still call it "talking."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.