1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JetBlue DirecTV Service

Discussion in 'TV Show Talk' started by -, Feb 28, 2002.

1. Guest

Just got back from a trip to NYC. Flew to/from Salt Lake on JetBlue Airways. Every seat has it's own tv monitor and channel controls, and has 24 channels of DirecTV service.

This is the GREATEST addition to an airplane you can ever imagine. It was awesome to watch the History Channel and TLC for five hours flying home. Made the flight seem much shorter. Hats off to JetBlue.

Karl

2. Guest

Wow! That's cool. Are those coach seats and does it cost extra to fly that particular airline?

3. Guest

JetBlue is a regular airline that is based in NYC. They fly to several cities nationwide now and are planning a major expansion when they receive their next batch of 12 new Airbus 320 airplanes. All of their seats are coach, but are leather, and as mentioned all have their own tv's and Directv tuners. The owner owned a very successful airline based in Salt Lake several years ago that was purchased by Southwest.

No, I am not an empoyee, just a satisfied customer.

Karl

4. Guest

I can't wait to see them expand... I look forward to being able to fly on them.

DBS on a plane... cool idea!